Mil-Tec Snow Boots Arctic
In stock (9 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Product infoWarm, durable, and light weight snow boots with a high shaft and separate inner shoes. The inner shoe is made of Thinsulate and coated with polyester and a thin aluminum layer. This prevents warmth from escaping extremely well.
Great winter boots for subzero conditions and snowy paths. They are very easy to put on, and tightening/loosening is done with handy straps and quick lock mechanisms. There's also a separate snow collar on the top, that you can tighten to prevent snow from falling into the boot.
Here you have extremely good and inexpensive winter boots for all kinds of wintery activities, be it work, play, or even ice hole fishing! The rubber surface is water and moisture proof, the sole has a good friction coefficient, and the Thinsulate + aluminum shoe will keep your feet really warm.
- Warm and functional Arctic Snow Boots
- Insulating, warmin space shoe works as the inner lining
- Shoe materials Thinsulate, polyester and aluminum coating
- The inner lining can be taken off
- Tightening with straps and quick locks
- Snow lock on the top of the shaft (keeps the snow out)
- Thick, non-slip rubber sole
- Waterproof up to the ankles
- Shaft length: 34cm
|Choose your size|
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.