Winnerwell Triple Wall Chimney 2.1" (S) Stove
In stock (9 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Often bought together
Product infoStrongly recommended where your chimney pipe exits the stove jack in your tent or shelter, the Winnerwell® 2.1" Triple-wall Pipe Section is compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series S-sized wood burning stoves.
The triple wall design prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting your exit point. The exterior diameter is 4.7 inches and is designed to fit perfectly with Winnerwell® Silicone Flashing Kit.
Please note, if your tent already is equipped with the specially-designed heat-resistant stove jack, then it's ok to use the triple-wall chimney directly on the exit point. If you are still looking to make an exit hole to your tent, then see the ready made Flashing Kit which is sold separately.
Note: the red silicone thingy on pictures is the Flashing Kit, it is not included - sold separately.
- Compatible with the Woodlander and Nomad series S-sized wood burning stoves
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- Prevents the hot flue pipe from directly contacting the stove jack
- Designed to pair with the Winnerwell silicone Flashing Kit if needed
- Inner Pipe Diameter: 53mm / 2.1in
- Pipe Length: 367mm / 14.4in
- Net Weight: 1.06kg / 2.33lbs
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.