Winnerwell Fastfold PLUS Titanium Nested Pipe L-sized 3.3kg
In stock (4 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 27,50 €
Product infoAn updated version of the Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Stove goes by the name Fastfold PLUS, and this here is a Large size stove. The Fastfold PLUS series also has a Medium size stove, it is worth checking out as well. The new Fastfold PLUS stoves have a lightly tapered titanium chimneys in 40cm tall sections, all parts of the chimney are nested inside each other and it is very easy to erect and disassemble. Somewhat wins the flickering with the regular type of roll pipe. Both the stove and the chimney have their own carrying cases and are easily transported to a campsite. Fastfold PLUS Large weighs only 3.3kg in total!
The Nested Pipe can be set up very easily and only requires one person to do it. The nesting solution makes the chimney more durable and sturdy, it does not get cracks and bumps so easily as a traditional roll pipe would. All sections of the slightly conical chimney parts are numbered, starting with number 1 and then inserting number 2, etc. Finally, a spark arrestor is installed on top of the chimney. The spark arrestor comes with a separate collar with 3 x attachment points if you wish to use strings from top of the pipe to ground to make the chimney installation more sturdy.
Winnerwell Fastfold PLUS Stoves offer very comfortable autumn and winter camping, as you can always get warm accommodation where to warm up, dry clothing and prepare food. You can use pans and pots on top of the stove to make delicious food inside the tent while the stove is on. The Large size Fastfold PLUS weighs only 3.3kg and thus travels effortlessly on every adventure you can think of.
With the top of the stove removed, this stove functions well as an ultralight fire pan for river runners and backpackers in sensitive wilderness areas. You just leave the stove lid off and you have a safe campfire where you can keep the fire safe and without burning the ground.
We recommend using Winnerwell Fireproof Mat or similar under the stove if the accommodation has its own base fabric or dry ground. Comes with 2 x titanium pegs which you can use to stake the stove feet into ground, this ensures it stays in place better.
- Winnerwell Fastfold PLUS Nested Pipe Titanium wood stove L-size
- Conical titanium chimney, easy to install in 40cm sections
- Ultralight stove, total weight with chimney 3.3kg
- Packed flat and small, runs easily in a rucksack
- Both a chimney and a stove have their own carrying case
- Chimney length with stove base: 308cm, suitable for most tents
- Nested titanium chimney, length of chimney package 40cm
- The last section of the chimney is equipped with spark arrestor and loops for tie down strings
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Titanium conducts heat well and stays in shape even in hot conditions
- The body of the stove also serves as a heating area for pans and pots
- Stove, conical titanium pipe, spark arrestor, air regulator, carrying bags, titanium pegs
- Packaged size: 425 x 355 x 110mm
- Assembled size: 540 x 260 x 3080mm
- Chimney: Nested titanium pipe in 40cm sections
- Length of chimney when assembled with the body: 3080mm
- Total weight of the stove + chimney: 3.3kg
- Use only with dry wood
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.