Winnerwell Titanium Tent Stove Fastfold 1.98kg
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 22,50 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Often bought together
Product infoUltralight and Ultra-packable, the Winnerwell® Fastfold Titanium Wood Burning Camping Stove is the premier ultralight stove for backcountry skiers, hunters, and explorers.
Ideal in lightweight stove-compatible shelters like pyramid and teepee tents, the Fastfold Titanium Stove folds flat and the flue pipe rolls into a compact tube—the entire kit weighs only 1.98 kilograms!
The Fastfold design sets a new standard in reliable, hassle-free set-up. There are no hardware parts to lose or fumble with cold hands, simply fold the walls into place and secure with integrated clasps. Plus, with the top of the stove removed, this stove functions well as an ultralight fire pan for river runners and backpackers in sensitive wilderness areas.
- Ultralight Weight of 1.98kg (Stove + Pipe)
- Highly Packable Design Folds Flat
- 2.8m long Pipe Rolls into a Compact 12" / 30cm Cylinder
- Easy to Setup and Maintain
- Titanium Provides Exceptional Heat Transfer and Warp Resistance
- Stove Body Can Also Function as an Ultralight Firepan
- High combustion efficiency, suitable for 2-4 persons
- Includes: 1x stove body, 1x rolled pipe, 1x cylinder protector, 1x spark arrestor, 8x pipe rings, 1x carrying bag
- Stove Body Dimension: 373(L) x 225(W) x 177(H) mm / 14.7(L) x 8.8(W) x 7(H) in
- Folded Dimension: 395(L) x 231(W) x 118(H) mm / 15.6(L) x 9.1(W) x 4.6(H) in
- Assembly Dimension: 414(L) x 240(W) x 3089(H) mm / 16.3(L) x 9.4(W) x 121.6(H) in
- Pipe Type: Rolled
- Pipe Length: 2687mm / 105.8in
- Net Weight: 1.98kg / 4.4lbs (excluding the carrying bag)
- Fuel: Dry, seasoned only (not intended for coal burning)
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.