Mil-Tec Chimera High Boots Black
In stock (17 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Product infoWaterproof Tactical Boots with Dintex® membrane from Mil-Tec! Apparently the very first membrane shoes Mil-Tec has ever produced! Mil-Tec Chimera Boots high are great quality, durable boots which can be used in just about any scenario. Hunting, outdoors, walking, for bouncers and other outdoor activities. New product from Mil-Tec, the Chimera Boots look and feel very nice and because of the built in Dintex -film, they are going to keep your feet nice and dry.
Mil-Tec Chimera High Boots are for all of you who are looking for tacticool boots with a slightly higher ankle. Chimera High Boots are excellent choice for many applications, they are a lightweight option with a durable, shock-absorbing rubber sole for any terrain. The sturdy surface material is breathable and Dintex® membrane ensures water resistance.
Reinforced toe and heel, soft and large tongue of the shoe is padded and stays well against the shin with laces. The insoles are removable and made of EVA material, with antibacterial properties. Speed Lace system.
- Lightweight boots with non-slip and shock absorbing outsole
- Outsole is adapted to wolf teeth
- Robust, breathable upper
- Water-repellent by Dintex® lining
- Reinforced toe and heel area
- Good padded tongue and leg
- Perfect fit
- Removable, antibacterial EVA insole
- Speed lace system
- Upper: Nylon, Polyurethane
- Lining: Dintex®
- Toe and heel area: rubber
- Outsole: Polyurethane, rubber
- Insole: EVA (high quality, excellent insulated foam, keep the foot dry and warm)
- Shoelace: 100% Polyester
|Mil-Tec Chimera High Boots|
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.