Bushcraft Spain Oilskin Tarp 8x8ft
In stock (4 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Product infoAfter Bushcraft Spain‘s top product, the Bushcraft Spain Oilskin Tarp 10x10ft, they have created a smaller and versatile tarp for those who want a minimalistic experience when camping and don’t need the extra weight.
The long staple cotton product being used, finished in an oil and wax formula, is a wonderful fabric for tarps and shelters. The compact and lighter 8’x8’ / 2,5×2,5 meter canvas weighs around 2kg and it will shelter you during your wilderness adventure. All tarps are finished with a large number of loops (19) on all four sides and along the centre seam.
Its layer of wax and oil provides resistance to water, which will slide down the tarp, thus making it very waterproof. Bushcraft Spain are pioneers in the manufacture of Oilskin Tarps in Europe and have paid all of the care to their composition: all the loops are resistant, since they must withstand the constant pulls of the elements and extra resistant central reinforcements along the seam central have been also added for those who want to use the tarpaulin as in the diamond or plow-point configuration. The thread is of great strength and the stitches with attention to detail.
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5m (8 x 8 ft) A compact and versatile square tarp!
- Colours: Mountain Brown and Forest Green (2kg /4.4lb)
- The natural colour will make the tarp blend in the surroundings, enhancing the experience
- The weight will slightly vary due to the inherent artisanal nature of the product
- It breathes, repels water and withstands the casual fire sparks
- Multiple uses: Backpack, Bivvy bag etc.
- Weight: 2kg (weight might vary a bit)
- Made in Spain
- These tarps are strictly handmade and show slight variations in weight, dimensions and colour; making each tarp unique
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.