LifeStraw® Mission High Volume Water Purifier 5L
In stock (6 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Product infoThe LifeStraw® Mission gravity powered water purifier removes 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoa, and 99.999% of viruses, while purifying an impressive 18,000 liters of water. Simply fill the BPA-Free bag, hang, and enjoy clean, purified drinking water. It’s Ideal for camping, group hikes, and expeditions, and is available in 5 liter or 12 liters sizes.
How LifeStraw® Mission works:
LifeStraw®Mission uses a highly efficient method of purification that requires no chemicals, batteries or moving parts. Water poured into the purifier moves down the tube, while being forced through narrow hollow fibers. Clean water exits through tiny pores in the walls of the hollow fibers, but bacteria, viruses, protozoa and other contaminants are trapped inside and are flushed out by backwashing.
LifeStraw® Mission is easy to use and maintain. Users simply fill the dirty water reservoir with the cleanest water available, fold the top to seal it, clip around a sturdy tree branch, connect the hose to the bag and allow a few minutes for clean water to start flowing from the safe water outlet.
Award-winning LifeStraw® technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to filter water often contaminated following natural disasters. Today, LifeStraw® is used in water filtration products around the world. Tried and tested in the harshest conditions.
- Advanced ultrafiltration membrane with a 0.02 micron pore size removes virtually all virus, bacteria and protozoa
- Compact roll bag reservoir with a wide mouth is easily filled with source water from a stream or river – the shoulder carrying strap makes it convenient to travel back to campsite
- Purifier is easily maintained in the field ensuring a lifetime of 18,000 liters (4,755 gallons)
- Extra prefilter screens included are easy to change in campsite
- Gravity powered water purification removes the need for chemical treatment
- Included with drawstring stuff-sack allowing easy storage and carrying
- Purifies 18,000 liters / 4,755 gallons of water to 0.02 microns (20 nm)
- Removes virtually all bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.99%), and viruses (99.999%) that can contaminate water
- Compact roll bag reservoir: 5 liter
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- Flow-rate of 9-12 liters (2.4-3.2 gallons) per hour of purified water
- Weight: 0.43 kg. / 0.96 lbs
- Ultrafiltration hollow fiber membrane
- Requires no running water or piped-in water supply
- Easy-to-clean pre-filter and purification cartridge
- All raw materials are BPA free and US FDA compliant
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.