MFH Mission 30 Backpack Black
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Product infoExtremely durable outdoor backpack from MFH is here, the Mission 30 Backpack. Made from heavy duty Cordura which is wear and tear resistant and the backpack itself has some nice special features.
Both sides of the backpack have molle loops so you can use additional molle pouches easily. Inside the main compartment there are large velcro lined strips and this makes it possible to use (if you wish) additional Mission series pouches which work together with the velcro patches inside this backpack. The Mission series offers 4 different sized bags to be used separately or attached to this backpack. See the Mission series pouches.
Main compartment can be accessed from both sides of the backpack and can be opened totally open and lay flat on the floor. This makes it easy to see whats inside at a glance and organizing the contetns is a quick job. Of course, if you only need something from the other side, just open the zipper from that side and easily access the items you need.
- High-quality backpack made of Cordura
- Top lid with zip and carabiner inside
- Various fixing loops on the top
- Padded and adjustable back straps
- Adjustable chest strap and pelvic belt
- Handle on the top and the sides
- Large pockets with zipper on both sides with
- Lateral compression straps
- Pockets and main compartment with openings for hydration tube
- Loop fastener for patches on the front
- Elastic drawstring with cord stopper on the front
- And lateral running MOLLE-loops
- Main compartment can be opened completely
- Back panel with removable aluminium stay
- MOLLE-loops in the main compartment
- Loop fasteners all over inside for fixing
- Optional Mission pouches which are available from us
- Approx. 30 liter capacity
- Masurements: 52 x 35 x 25cm
- Weight: 1580g
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.