LifeStraw Flex With Squeeze Bottle
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Product infoLifeStraw Flex is a multi-purpose water purifier that can be used in many different ways. The 2-stage filtration system works with the included, squeezable bottle, as well as as such if you want to use it in the same way as the award-winning Lifestraw Personal and drink directly from the water source. In addition, LifeStraw Flex can be connected to an existing hydration bladder system, connected to a gravity water purification system, or screwed on a disposable plastic bottle.
The flexible squeeze bottle that comes with LifeStraw Flex is very handy, goes into a very small space when empty and also allows you to squeeze water through the filter directly into any drinking cup. LifeStraw Flex 2-stage filtration is an effective way to remove bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead and other heavy metals, chlorine, organic chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, sand, mud and water cloudiness from water. The first purification stage involves ultrafilter technology: inside the filter tube there are a rather large amount of very thin hollow fibers, each with pores of 0.2 microns in diameter. Drinking water passes through these hollow fibers and only bacteria and parasites free, clean drinking water passes through the pores of the fibers.
In the second cleaning stage, just before the water enters the mouth, a separate activated carbon filter is still to be passed. The activated carbon filter improves the taste of water, reduces chlorine levels, organic matter, water cloudiness and other visible material. The long-life fiber filter filters about 2,000 liters during its life cycle before it needs to be replaced. It is a good idea to replace the separate activated carbon filter after using 100 liters. Both the actual filter and the activated carbon filter can be purchased separately as a spare part.
LifeStraw Flex removes 99.9999% of all water-based bacteria and 99.9% of parasites that a forest pond can hide beneath the surface. However, LifeStraw does not contain any chemicals, batteries or moving parts. Models with an activated carbon filter also reduce organic matter such as toxins, pesticides, volatile organic compounds, lead, etc.
- LifeStraw Flex filter:
- Filters up to 2,000 liters
- Removes 99.999999% of bacteria
- Removes 99.999% of parasites
- Removes 99.999% of plastic, sand and water cloudiness
- Activated carbon filter:
- Filter 100 liters of water
- Reduces organic matter: toxins, pesticides, volatile organic compounds
- Improves the taste of drinking water
- Meets NSF-42 standard for chlorine removal
- Meets NSF 53 standard for lead removal
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standard for bacterial and parasitic removal
- Filter dimensions: 22.9 x 2.5cm
- Weight, filter and Flex bottle: 89g
- Flex bottle: squeezable, 0.7L / 26.9 x 9.9cm
- Filters: up to 0.2 microns
- Filters replaceable
- All materials US FDA approved
- Materials suitable for food use
- Includes: LifeStraw Flex filter, 22 oz collapsible squeeze bottle, backwashing syringe, user manual
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.