Nordisk Dyneema Guy Rope 2.0mm x 15m
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Product infoUltra thin and light guy rope with superior strength. The Dyneema 2.0mm guy rope is made from the strongest fibre in the world and actually has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than steel.
The extreme high tensile strength makes the Dyneema fibre the first choice among climbers and now also among campers. Even though it only has a diameter of 2mm, it is extremely hard-wearing, making it more than capable of making your tent stand firm even under extreme weather conditions.
The reflective design makes it easily identifiable at night.
- Ultra-light and strong guy rope
- Dyneema is the world's strongest fibre
- Extremely high tensile strength
- 15 x higher weight-to-performance ratio than steel
- Almost unbreakable
- Extremely durable
- Reflective yarn built in feature
- Suits the triangular lock slider
- Standard with LW and ULW tents
- Weight: 33g
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.