Mora Bushcraft Survival Orange
In stock (1 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Product infoBushcraft Survival Knife in bright orange from Mora of Sweden – A razor sharp blade with 3.2mm thick stainless steel blade is one of the most sturdy knives Mora of Sweden® has ever made.
You can use the back of the blade with fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially to be used with firesteel. The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A knife that suits a tough livestyle!
Bring the Fire Starter on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
Bushcraft = The skills needed to survive in the bush, and by extension in any natural environment.
- Blade length: 109mm
- Total knife length: 232mm
- Blade width: 23mm
- Blade thickness: 3,2mm
- Type of blade: drop point
- Steel: Sandvik stainless steel
- Profile grind of the blade
- Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Starter
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener
- Plastic sheath with plastic rotating frog, and additional belt clip
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather
- Yield up to 7000 strokes
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills
- Works in rain and snow
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.