Man Kung Mirage Compound Bow Set 15-70lbs RH Black
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 14,16 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Buying any of our archery products requires that you are minimum 18 years old. Proof of age will be asked upon buying this product. Also, please make sure you know your country laws and possible restrictions regarding archery products before buying any of these.
Product infoMan Kung Mirage compoundbow set is ready for action directly from the package. Cams are CNC machined and the handle is aluminium. Arrow launches at speeds of up to 300fps.
The Mirage has adjustable draw length of 19-31" and draw weight of 15-70lbs, which makes the bow extremely versatile, and suitable for beginners as well as for a slightly more experienced users.
Peep sight and D-loop are attached to the string. Mirage is almost completely assembled in the package, the only parts requiring installation are the quiver and the stabilizer. The pre-installed parts include a 3-pin visor with glow in the dark ring, whisker bisquit arrow rest, and a nylon braided bow sling.
The quiver can handle 4 arrows at a time, and Mirage comes with 4 x carbonfiber arrows and a release. Man Kung Mirage is a complete archery kit for beginners as well as a slightly more experienced user.
- The length of the bow 76cm
- Weight without accessories about 1.9kg
- CNC machined cams and aluminum handle
- Relief: 75%
- Adjustable draws length: 19-31 "
- Adjustable draw weight: 15-70lbs
- Recommended Arrows 30 "Aluminum or Carbon Fiber
- Right hand model (left hand holds the bow and right the arrow)
- Whisker bisquit arrow rest
- Peep sight
- 3 pin visor with glow in the dark ring
- Stabilizer: 12.3cm / 144g
- Tendon stoppers
- 4 x 30 "carbon fiber arrow
- Braided bow sling
ReviewsReview this product
I just bought a Mirage and I have to say it is very good value and shoots vibration free and very well made. Bow hunter of 35 years plus. Ex Bear compound user.