Alps Mountaineering 2P Tent Aries 2
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 9,16 €
❌ PRODUCT DISCONTINUED
Unfortunately the product you are looking is discontinued. Please see similar products below.
Product infoThe Aries is a great backpacking tent to take when you need a tent that is lightweight, reliable, and will hold up in the elements.
Its unique pole system allows for ample internal room with nearly straight walls on each side. There is also sufficient headroom, thanks to the spreader bar above the doors. Whether you need the 2-person or 3-person design, each comes with 2 doors so you're not crawling over anyone to get out. With the mostly mesh walls, air will easily flow in and out of the tent when the fly isn't required.
When conditions are more extreme, the full coverage fly and two vestibules will keep you and your gear protected and dry.
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Top Cross Pole Allows More Head Room and Interior Space
- Great Ventilation with Mostly Mesh Walls
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that Quickly Snap Over the Tent Poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly Resists UV Damage and Stays Taut
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams Give Best Weather Protection
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Full Coverage Fly Offers Maximum Protection
- Extra Guy-Outs on Fly to Stabilize the Tent in Bad Weather
- 2 Vestibules for Gear Storage and Extra Weather Protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for Maximum Adjustability and Protection
- Mesh Roof Increases Ventilation and Improves Star Gazing
- Easy Entry with 2 Doors
- Mesh Storage Pocket, Gear Loft, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes Included
- Base Size: 132 x 223.5cm
- Center Height: 106.8cm
- Vestibule Depth: 71.1cm
- Tent Area: 2.93m²
- Vestibule Area: 1.58m²
- Tent and Fly Weight: 2.239kg
- Total Weight: 2.438kg
- Packed Size: 16.5 x 48.2cm
- Pole Diameter: 8.5mm
- Style: Freestanding
- Sleeps: Two
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.