Uovision UM595-3G SMS 12MP 3G Trail Camera
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 14,12 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Product infoIn 2016, Uovision UM595-3G won the great Swedish trail camera test (Jakt & Vapen Magazine 12/2016). Extremely user-friendly Uovision UM595-3G SMS 12MP is a remote controlled 3G trail camera that submits faster and bigger files than the previous trail Cameras. High quality 1280 x 960 images are sent over an SSL protected 3G network to email or MMS. 3G is twice as fast as 2G, so you can set a PIR motion sensor delay for 10 seconds, for example.
As this is remote controlled, you can easily change the camera settings, or subscribe images from the camera using text messages or CamCtrl. When you subscribe images remotely, you will get information about battery status, the temperature, and the time of day. UM565-SMS is always in standby, so the camera takes and executes commands in real time. The UM595-3G SMS 12MP delivers superb image quality with up to 12 megapixels. Camera uses flash shooting in the dark, and uses invisible infrablack technology. Flash power can be adjusted up to 15 meters. Since the trail camera is remote, it is also suitable for surveillance purposes, such as monitoring the summer cottage or some other distant destination. The camera has a timer that can limit it's activity to specific times only. The motion sensor can also be adjusted between three different sensitivity, thereby only the desired motion is photographed.
In the optimal weather conditions (summer), the trail camera works with 12 AA batteries, up to 5 months uninterrupted. The camera also has a 6V connection for an external power supply (mains power / battery). The Uovision UM595-3G SMS trial camera can be used to send pictures in two different ways, either via the Internet, where images are delivered via e-mail, or via the MMS function, where images come as a multimedia message to your mobile phone. You can also use this as a standard trail camera and save your pictures and videos to the SD card. Each image taken by Uovision captures the time, date, and temperature. Pictures and videos taken ant day time are stored in color and when shooting in the dark, pictures are stored in black and white. Because of the intelligent overwrite feature, the camera starts to erase images from the memory card at the older end when the memory capacity is full, so the cameras function will not stop even if the limits on the memory card are received. The maximum supported memory card size is 32GB, which can hold up to 25,000 full-sized images.
When shooting in the dark, light power is needed and the UM595-3G trail camera has been equiped with infrablack flash. The infablack flash, invisible to the human eye, automatically switches on in the dark, the infrablack flash wavelength is 940nm. In surveillance use, the infrablack flash is brilliant, because the subject being captured does not notice being captured. 42 high power LEDs power the infrablack flash. Objects shot in the dark are captured as black and white images and the subjects are clearly identifiable. The flash range is up to 16 meters.
PIR motion detector
The PIR Motion Detector's reaction time is only 0.9 seconds. Fast response time helps to capture moving objects. The motion detector has a coverage of 105 °. The motion sensor sensitivity can be adjusted on three different levels.
Remote control brings new dimensions to the trail camera, you can control your camera with text messages or free CamControll at any time. For example, you can order an image from the camera and check if everything is as it should at the site. If there is a need to change camera settings, it can be done with remote control. PIR motion detector can also be controlled remotely. After you have given the camera a remote command, you will receive a text message yhat the changes has been made. You can select 1-4 emails and phone numbers to receive images sent by the camera.
Built-in 2" LCD display
The Uovision UM595-3G has a 2" built-in display that can be used to view recordings on the site. Programming and setup changes can also be made on this screen.
If your trail camera gets stolen, there is a network location feature, that uses the link towers of the operators to locate the device. When this function is in use, the camera sends the location coordinates with SMS when asking place command from it.
Spider Web protective frame
All the Uovision 595 series trail cameras have a Spider Web frame for protection to the flash, the frame can be removed. Use of the frame is necessary in the summer when the sunlight is bright. The shield prevents lens reflectin, so the camera sits better to it's surroundings. The protective frame also provides protection for the lens, from possible debree throen by the wind. During the dark season, it is recommended to remove the frame, since it is necessary to get all the power from the flash.
- Remote control 3G trail camera with fast 3G transmission
- SSL protected 3G connection for data transfer of large 1280 x 960 image files
- Versatile remote control commands
- Remote control commands with text messages to the camera
- Downloadable Android APP and Windows APP
- SSL support
- External 21cm antenna for 3G connection (about 99% coverage in Finland)
- Internet connection: Sonera, Elisa, Saunalahti, DNA, TeleFinland + PrePaid
- MMS: Sonera, Elisa, Saunalahti, DNA, TeleFinland + PrePaid
- Network location position display
- 12MP sharp digital high resolution images
- Modes: Still picture, Video
- Optional picture resolutions: 12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP
- Optional video resolutions: QVGA, VGA
- Video lengths: 5sek. - 60s.
- New High Power Infrablack Technology
- The infrablack is completely invisible to the human eye (940nm wavelength)
- Latest High Power LED technology with 42 power leds
- Adjustable flash power (50% / 100%)
- Infrablack pitch range up to n 16m
- Removable Spider Web flash and frame protector
- 2"Color display
- Weatherproof design, IP54 rating (no immersion into the liquid)
- Camo outer shell coloring (pictured)
- PIR Wide Motion Sensor: Coverage 105 ° and Response Time 0.9 Seconds
- PIR wide-angle motion detector up to 14m
- Adjustable PIR motion sensor sensitivity: low, medium, high
- PIR sleep mode delay setting: 1sek. - 60min.
- Saves day pictures and videos in color
- Night pictures and videos with infrablack flash in black and white
- Multiphoto: 1, 2 or 3
- Time Lapse "Equal Time" timing feature function
- Photo time stamp: day, time, temperature, battery charge
- Operating temperature: -20 °C .... 60 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% .... 90%
- SD Memory Card Support: 1 to 32GB Compatible (Not Included)
- Batteries: 12pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Outputs: USB, 6V DC, SD memory card slot, SIM card slot
- Included: strap, manual
- Compatible with Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10)
- Language Menu: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, England, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic
- Small and compact size: 435g (without batteries)
- Tripod mounting screw on the bottom of the camera
- Password protection
- Lockable: Lock mounting rings on the shell
- 8GB-32GB SD memory cards
- Camera surveillance stickers
- Wall bracket
- Metallic camera protector
- Trail Camera locks
- Power cord for external power supply
- Uovision 6V batteries (7.5Ah and 12Ah)
- Uovision 6V battery charger
- AC Adapter 220V (Indoor Use)
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.