Man Kung Hawk XB52 185lbs Crossbow Camo
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 14,58 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Buying any of our archery products requires that you are minimum 18 years old. Proof of age will be asked upon buying this product. Also, please make sure you know your country laws and possible restrictions regarding archery products before buying any of these.
Product infoThis compound crossbow has an ergonomically shaped shaft made of high quality plastic. The cams, the grip and the barrel are CNC machined. The model has a built-in black pistol style grip.
Other features include an integrated Picatinny / Weaver rail for mounting the included 4 x 32 riflescope. The crossbow is equipped with the patented Dry-Fire-Inhibitor technology, which means that dry shots will be avoided because the safety cannot be switched to FIRE position without proper arrow in place.
The cam system ensures optimum power transmission, whereby good shot results are achieved. It comes with a solid basic equipment to start right away. This includes 4 x aluminum bolts, a 4 x3 2 rifle scope, a quiver, a carrying strap, rail lube and cocking rope.
Cocking rope is a great tool to have, it means you need 50% less force to cock your crossbow than you would do if cocking with bare hands.
- Draw weight: approx 185lbs = 84kg
- Arrow speed: 370fps / about 112m/s
- Total length: 36" (about 91.5cm)
- Width: 21.5" (about 54.6cm)
- Limbs: pressed fiberglass
- Upper: Plastic
- Recommended bolts / arrows: 20 "(50.80 cm) aluminum / carbon arrows
- Included: 4 x 20" aluminum arrows
- Carrying Strap
- 4 x 32 riflescope
- Cocking rope
- Rail lube
- 2 year warranty (except wear items such as string, cables and if used improperly)
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.