Kitchen Knife Set Forged Japan Style
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Product infoWith this high-quality, hand-forged 3-piece knife set, you are all set for cutting tasks in the kitchen. An absolute must for all those who love cooking!
The super sharp blades made of special steel cuts your material quickly, cleanly, accurately and gently without squeezing it! With the two santoku chef knives in 2 different sizes, you can cut meat, fish, sausages, vegetables or fruits without extra efforts and can cut them very precisely in paper thin strips if you wish so.
With the strong Nakiri chopping knife you can cut even large pieces of meat in half with just one blow. The robust handles are made of African rosewood and will keep the super sharp kitchen knives securely in your hand even if wet. The set of three kitchen knives come in a nice wooden gift box which can be used for storage as well.
Please note: These high-quality blades - like all professional kitchen knives - must not be put in the dishwasher! Only handwash and drying immediately after wash.
- Extremely sharp steel kitchen knifes
- Santoku chef's knife, blade length 183mm (total: 325mm)
- Santoku chef's knife, blade length 162mm (total: 305mm)
- Nakiri chopping knife, blade length 165mm (total: 313mm)
- Excellent blade hardness: 58 HRC (Rockwell)
- Blade thickness: 2.5mm
- Special steel: 5Cr15MoV
- Sturdy knife handle made of African rosewood
- For meat, fish, sausage, vegetables, fruit - for cutting and chopping
- Easy to clean with warm water, optionally with the addition of a mild detergent
- Delivery in representative real wood presentation box
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.