Alps Mountaineering 3P Tent Extreme 3
In stock (1 pcs)
With part payment / month starting at: 8,95 €
Product infoThe Extreme is a free standing aluminum pole tent, with a configuration that is extremely strong and sturdy.
The 3-pole design gives you more "framework" to combat Mother Nature when she decides to send you a little stronger storm than normal. Assembly is easy with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, with factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness.
A door on each side of the tent makes getting in and out of the tent easy. You also get two large vestibules that you can use for extra gear storage. The vestibules also serve as automatic guy-out points when the weather gets a little nasty. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord.
Extra large #8 zippers on the doors and vestibules add to the durability. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.
- Free Standing 3 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Multiple Fly Vents increase ventilation
- Mesh Storage Pockets, Gear Loft, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes Included
- Base Size: 203.2 x 243.8cm
- Center Height: 127cm
- Vestibule Depth: 91.4cm
- Tent Area: 4.46m²
- Vestibule Area: 3.34m²
- Tent and Fly Weight: 3.061kg
- Total Weight: 3.401kg
- Packed Size: 19 x 60.9cm
- Pole Diameter: 8.5mm
- Style: Freestanding
- Sleeps: Three
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.