Uovision HomeGuard Wifi 12MP Full HD Camera
Temporarily out of stock
With part payment / month starting at: 10,62 €
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Product infoUovision HomeGuard WiFi is a tireless guard for the home security when you are away from home or cottage. Wireless surveillance camera, which utilizes WiFi network, is perfect for guarding unauthorized guests for example, at home, cottage, construction site or office. The remote-controlled Uovision HomeGuard WiFi surveillance camera always keeps you up to date, wherever you are! An outdoor surveillance camera operating in a WiFi field is easy to place in your own yard where the WiFi field covers the area.
Uovision HomeGuard WiFi has a proven structure of transmitting trail cameras in terms of weather resistance and mobility. It allows you to easily cover and organize surveillance of your yard using your own WiFi network. A camera that connects to a WiFi network does not need its own monthly SIM card to send pictures or videos, which saves you operating costs!
Uovision HomeGuard WiFi sends original high-definition images or videos (10sec Full HD, 15sek HD or 20sek WVGA) either directly to the user's own email and to the free LinckEazi cloud service. You can choose whether you want the material coming from the camera to your e-mail or cloud service, or both! With the LinckEazi cloud service, the camera can be remotely controlled using your own computer or the free LinckEazi APP (Android, iOS) mobile application. LinckEazi enables easy use of multiple cameras where images and videos are stored in the cloud service on the user's own account in camera-specific albums. From the albums, you can easily browse the day's events from different cameras and, if necessary, change the camera settings remotely from the LinckEazi cloud service.
The Uovision HomeGuard WiFi 20MP FullHD remote surveillance camera is equipped with a powerful infrared flash that is invisible to the human eye. A completely invisible flash is a must if the camera is used for surveillance tasks in various locations. The infrared flash automatically turns on at dusk, allowing the camera to capture black-and-white night photos or videos of the subject. The twilight sensor automatically turns off the flash during the day, when it normally captures subjects as color images or videos. The flash output can be adjusted from 50% / 100% output in the settings. Lower power is necessary if the camera is shooting in small interiors, for example, and you want to avoid white wall reflections. Flash range up to approx. 18m.
The Uovision HomeGuard WiFi 20MP Full HD is equipped with a sharp 20MP high resolution description. Images and videos can be viewed on site from the camera's own 2.4 "color screen. HD-level (1080P or 720P) and WVGA-level videos recorded by the camera also record audio! The camera sends 1080P Full HD videos in 5-10 sec lengths to their owner's email or cloud service. 720P HD videos arrive 5-15 sec in length to the owner's email or cloud service.WVGA videos are sent by the camera in 5-20 sec length.
Incoming videos in mp4 format support video playback on all smartphones, so no separate decoder is required to watch the video on your smartphone's screen. Optional video lengths are selectable from 5 sec to 60 sec. The incoming e-mail also includes information about the camera status as a text file: Image No., Date, Time, Temperature, Battery Charge, Signal Information, SD Memory Card Status, Image Trigger (P = PIR Motion Detector, T-L = TimeLapse, S = Requested Image). The camera status information is also updated in the LinckEazi cloud service, where it is easy to monitor the camera status remotely.
The camera's own LCD screen helps when the camera is pointed at a specific area of ??the subject. You can see the intended shooting area directly on the camera's own LCD screen before activating the camera. You know in advance what area the camera was left to capture and you don’t have to take time-consuming test shots by walking in front of the camera and waiting for the images to arrive. Sharp 2.4? the color display allows you to use a larger font in the menu menu. The camera's menu menu uses a larger font than usual, making it easier for even the most visually impaired to read and change the camera's various menu settings. The clear text font looks great even in bright weather outside!
The Uovision HomeGuard WiFi 20MP Full HD is equipped with a special camera view function. The shutter function controls the camera to focus the scene at different distances, and the scene focus option is also available for a moving subject. The camera view function is especially good when the camera is used in surveillance tasks to enable sharp and clear images. Take full advantage of Full HD! The device supports standard 1 - 32GB SD memory cards and the camera supports overwriting, so the camera writes new recordings over the old ones from the oldest end in case the SD memory card is accidentally filled. If necessary, the overwrite can also be switched off.
The Uovision HomeGuard WiFi 20MP Full HD surveillance camera is equipped with versatile remote control features. You can easily send a command to the camera using your LinckEazi cloud service APPs, after which the camera executes the desired command. The most common remote commands are, for example, Picture Request, transmission off / back on, PIR motion sensor off / back on, shooting mode change (still picture vs video), flash output (50% or 100%), location information, recipient change. The camera also comes with a handy weekly tool that allows the camera to be scheduled in advance to shoot on a specific schedule each day of the week. The camera can be programmed with an active weekly work schedule program for 4 different weeks at different hours, in which case the camera is active several times at different times of the day, if necessary. This function is good if you want the camera to be active only at night or to close during business hours.
The camera can also be timed to take pictures at regular intervals as a so-called equal time recording (TimeLapse). With Time Lapse, the camera can be pre-ordered to take a picture of the area without the motion detection of the PIR motion sensor. Equal time shooting can be set between 3min - 24h every hour. This function is good if you want to automatically get a picture / video of the subject once a day. During interval shooting, the PIR motion sensor also triggers shooting if an object enters the area. An image taken with interval shooting is identified by an image that is stamped (T-L).
At the bottom of each image, useful timestamp information is stored that shows, for example, time, date, temperature, battery charge status, or the motion sensor entry that triggered the recording. You can conveniently monitor the battery charge status of incoming images without a different command! The surveillance camera's own internal battery compartment holds 12 AA alkaline batteries at a time. The camera also supports 6V external power sources such as a battery or AC adapter. If you use an external battery cable or power supply, the front cover of the Uovision camera will open without first having to disconnect the cable to the camera separately! This feature is found in a few transmitting game cameras. From the images sent by the camera, you can also quickly see the battery charge status without any request. This feature allows you to easily keep track of when it's time to go to the camera to replace the batteries.
The menu menu of the easy-to-use Uovision HomeGuard WiFi surveillance camera is in Finnish. English added. Easy-to-understand picture icons help you progress through a clear menu. The camera comes with clear instructions in Finnish to help you adjust the camera's various settings to your liking. Warranty for manufacturing and material defects 12 months (1 year). Product CE, FCC and RoHS approved.
- Wireless surveillance camera connected to WiFi network
- Easy-to-use remote control and transmit wireless WiFi camera with free LinckEazi cloud service
- Send pictures or videos to the cloud service and email, or both at the same time
- Weatherproof construction for outdoor or indoor use
- Easy to set up and ship
- 20MP sharp digital high resolution description
- Optional image resolutions: 20MP, 12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 3MP
- Optional video resolutions: 1080P Full HD, 720P HD, WVGA
- Saves daytime photos and videos in high definition color
- Shooting modes: Still image, Video (Audio sounds)
- Camera lens angle: 58 degrees
- Video lengths: 5sec - 60sec
- Continuous shooting: 1 - 10 images
- Versatile remote control commands with the free LinckEazi cloud service
- Free remote control commands to change settings using Web Portal APPs from a mobile phone (Android and iOS)
- External folding 21cm antenna for fast WiFi connection
- Infrared flash is completely invisible to the human eye (940nm wavelength)
- The flashlight features the latest High Power InfraBlack LED technology with 60 power LEDs
- Adjustable flash output: 50% (low) or 100% (high)
- Infrared flash range up to approx. 18m
- Night photos and videos with infrared flash in black and white
- 2 "color preview screen (image viewing & camera programming & camera orientation)
- Large easy-to-read text font
- Weatherproof construction, IP54 rating (no immersion in liquid)
- Olive shell coloring (pictured)
- PIR motion detector response time: 0.6 seconds
- PIR wide angle motion sensor load capacity: 16m
- Adjustable PIR motion sensor sensitivity: low, automatic, high
- PIR sleep delay setting: 5sec - 60min
- Programmable 7-day weekly scheduling tool for 4 different weeks (schedule description in active hours)
- Time Lapse “Equal time” description function 3min - 24h
- Shooting time stamp: day, time, temperature, battery charge
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C…. + 60 ° C
- Operating humidity: 5%…. 90%
- SD memory card support: 1 - 32GB (not included)
- Battery tray: 12pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Outputs: USB, 6V DC, SD memory card slot
- Included: lashing strap, instruction manual
- Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10) compatible
- Compact size: 140 x 87 x 55mm
- Light: 405gr. (without batteries)
- Location of the tripod mounting screw on the bottom and back of the camera
- Password protection
- Lockable: Lock mounting rings on the shell
- The camera will open normally if the auxiliary power cord is connected
- 8GB to 32GB SD memory cards
- “Area camera surveillance” stickers
- Weather protection plastic
- Wall bracket
- Game camera lock
- 6V Power cord for external power supply
- Uovision 6V batteries (7.5Ah and 12Ah)
- Uovision 6V battery charger
- Mains power supply 220V (indoor use)
ReviewsReview this product
- This product has not yet been reviewed.